Common Questions asked:
- How can I measure my child's true potential?
- Is your child bored in class but easily able to complete the work?
- Is you child frustrated with the slow pace of a class at school?
- Is your child having behavioural difficulties at school?
What Does Giftedness Assessment Involve?
- A review of your child's cognitive, social, family and emotional history
- Standardised cognitive/IQ/psychometric assessment
- Standardised achievement (academic) testing literacy, arithmetic
Cognitive testing can measure your child's:
- Overall IQ
- Specific strengths in key areas
- Processing speed
- Auditory processing
- Verbal processing
- Non-verbal processing
- Fluid reasoning
- Working memory