SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME
I am sure that everyone is finding these times very challenging for many reasons and I wanted to assure you that I am available to connect with my clients face-to-face where appropriate and remotely.
In these uncertain and difficult times, I wanted to let you know that I am offering consultations in the rooms where appropriate and via the telephone, skype or Zoom. In some cases, sessions will be at a discounted rate or available with a Medicare rebate.
Some of the issues that could arise over the next few months may include:
- Anxiety related to COVID-19;
- Coping strategies relating to the many changes that are happening with life, school, etc;
- Parents' frustrations with home learning and keeping children busy;
- Sibling rivalry difficulties due to close proximity in the home;
- Anxiety relating to sleeping difficulties;
- Worry related to not being able to socialise with friends and family;
- Concerns about not being able to be involved in social and sporting activities with others;
- Concerns regarding an increased anxiety/phobia around germs.
I am still conducting psychometric assessments in my rooms under very strict hygienic measure and we are looking into the possibility of conducting psychometric and educational assessments online and will update you when this is possible.
I am looking at deferring my upcoming seminar on 'How to interpret and understand Psychometric/Educational assessments' or possibly conduct the seminar via Teleconferencing. I will be in contact about this at a later date.
If you or any of your family has been unwell please advise me of this before arranging an appointment.
In the meantime, stay healthy and keep occupied in these very challenging and difficult times. Focus on the positives and enjoy the time you do get to spend with your loved ones.
Child & Educational Psychologist
|Tags: Anxiety Home learning|